Friday, January 09, 2009

"Damn it feels good to see people up on it"



Schadenfreude:Satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.

I love that fucking word, it seems to be a running motif in my life. An extremely bad person meets their untimely demise, I don't exactly celebrate, but I hardly get broken up over some asshole being snatched from the mortal coil. Finding the myspace pages of women who once broke my heart and seeing that they currently look like a fucking tornado hit them isn't the worst thing in the world. From now until the inauguration I'm going to post video's like this one, of some random fuckery someone perpetrated during the election(Like this video of Barbara West clumsily asking Joe Buden a slew of gotcha questions. The utter seriousness in which she asks the most ridiculous questions is whats really funny), and say to myself, to quote Biz Markie - "Damn it feels good to see people up on it!" Take that motherfucker!

1 comment:

BLESSD1 said...

Yeah....I think I'm experiencing this Schadenfreude at Barbara West's expense right now, and it'll be even better on the day of the inauguration!