Friday, July 03, 2009

Its been a long time..



I know, I know.. I've neglected this site for so long that all of my loyal reader have all but disappeared, the only steady stream of traffic my site sees nowadays comes from miscellaneous deviants who happen to google words like "throat yogurt" and "complimentary reach around". But I'm back, and I would say "with a vengeance" but as someone who has historically underachieved mid-coitus - I'd hate to proverbial "shoot my waad" and fail to deliver the proverbial "money shot".(Sorry) Why the layoff? I guess I didn't really have anything intensely personal to say. Besides, after 4 straight years of emotional vomiting concerning my father issues, and waxing poetic about every story surrounding my black myth ruining, unimpressive penis - I sort of thought that this blog had run its course. Boy was I wrong.

2 comments:

Shimada Boyce said...

Welcome back.

BLESSD1 said...

Glad that you're back, HC. But yeah...your ass was lunching :-p