Saturday, July 25, 2009

Now THAT'S a skateboarding commercial!



Being that I'm almost 36, the last thing in the world I should be doing is desperately trying to turn the clock back. Don't get it twisted, I'm not talking about botox, facelifts, or submerging my unseemly man boobs in some sort of "Cocoon" fountain of youth pool water. I should be embracing father time, gleefully ushering in each grey pubic hair that makes my nether region resemble a cigar in an ashtray, the day long hangover time I experience whenever I have one too many drinks. But here I am, summoning my teenage yeas like a clairvoyant relaying messages from deceased loved ones - only my Ouija Board happens to have four wheels on it. Skateboarding is my 85' Delorean, and my flux capacitor are the complex tricks that someone of my age has no business trying. This commercial is great motivation.

Hat tip @ Belvedere

No comments: