Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lil Wayne: "The Zombie Movie"(Vibe.com)

One thing that hasn't changed over the last 20 years, outside of the length of my penis and the lofty goal that I have of one day clumsily using it on Sheila E, is my ability to use movies as reference points depending on the situation I'm in. I know that I'm too old to be fighting people, but every now and then I find myself being on the business end of a physical threat by two or more participants at a time - usually a sane person whose pet peeves are multiple feet in their rectum and dental work would do their damnedest to avoid a situation that has "loss" written all over it. Not me. The ten or so times that I've been confronted with what can be considered as an angry mob, I always flash back to Bruce Lee in "Chinese Connection" - adjusting my imaginary Karate Gui, slowly spinning with my hands out in that "calm before the storm" sort of way, before catching my would-be dispatchers with hellacious hay-makers and liver shots that provoke them to dedicate their lives to sobriety and nonviolence from that day forward.(Granted, my current record is 5-5 in those altercations)(Read more here)

2 comments:

Another Conflict Theorist said...

Peace,

I feel your pain.

There are now three things that I try to avoid discussing: Politics, Religion, and what makes a good mc. Try as I might, I can't convince people how much of a shit-for-brains rapper Lil Wayne is. All I can surmise from this is that the Apocalypse is nigh.

I have to disagree with you on one point, though. It's a lot more like Invasion of the Body Snatchers than it is a zombie movie.

Lady Chavez and Fluffgirl said...

"suck with no gag reflex"

-you are our blog idol, now that we've found you, we'll never let you go, even if you blow it in your boxers

xoxoxoxo