Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I, HumanityCritic, Challenge you to a Rap Battle!!!

Even though this has been done before and I hate to follow in anyone's foot steps, but I have been a part of a couple of displays of lyrical wizardry on some cool blogs so I thought I'd try it here. Here's the deal, this Friday, for all willing to participate, is a rap battle where I want you to drop your best 16 bars.(More or less) Here's something I wouldn't say every day, based on my fear of catching vernerial diseases and urgently monitoring how I feel as I urinate after a piece of questionable sex , but bring the heat!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's on!!!!!!!!!

Inside Man said...

will do......

Reese The Law Girl said...

Eh, I think I'll be the punk who sits this one out. Have fun, ya'll. ;)

Dynamite Soul said...

I'll tell you right now...

"TURN MY HEADPHONES UP!
PUT SOME TREBLE IN IT!
PUT SOME TREBLE IN IT!" -Fistacuffs

That's more or less where I'm at lyrically, but I might give it a try...