Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Vote for HumanityCritic!!!

I know this is shameless and like money conscious hookers I don't give a fuck, but by voting for me in at the 2006 bloggies in one or all of the BEST AMERICAN WEBLOG, BEST WRITING OF A WEBLOG, MOST HUMOROUS WEBLOG, and WEBLOG OF THE YEAR categories you would make a few monumental statements. 1. You would show the world that black bloggers like myself are a force to be reckoned with 2.To promote the Black Weblog Awards.3. That chubby premature ejaculators are "in" this year 4.Introduce new readers to the fact that like a female wrestler who has a losing record, I continuously prove that women are my greatest downfall and 5.Voting for me would be compensation for the sad fact that I have an extremely small .... well. you get the picture..Make sure your votes are in!!

9 comments:

Supa said...

This seems to be a running theme in your posts, but is your d*ck really that damn small? Just askin'....

VAN007 said...

Ummmm..... dang....... no comment.

CaffeineDiva said...

wow... um... I was all set to post an intellectual comment... but it seems all I can come up with is...WOW.

Sarah said...

You are my dailyt must read, of course you have my vote!

I am Jack said...

You are nuts man, just the typw of crazy that I don't mind voting for.

Supa said...

oh yeah, and of course I'll vote for you HC!

mai said...

oh, come on cutie, you already got my vote! ^_^

Brother OMi said...

the ill thing is that you have gotten NO TRIM for being Black Blogger of the Year..

ha ha ha ha h aha
gotcha

josie said...

i will vote every time i come to your blog