Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Vote for HumanityCritic!!!

I know this is shameless and like money conscious hookers I don't give a fuck, but by voting for me in at the 2006 bloggies in one or all of the BEST AMERICAN WEBLOG, BEST WRITING OF A WEBLOG, MOST HUMOROUS WEBLOG, and WEBLOG OF THE YEAR categories you would make a few monumental statements. 1. You would show the world that black bloggers like myself are a force to be reckoned with 2.To promote the Black Weblog Awards.3. That chubby premature ejaculators are "in" this year 4.Introduce new readers to the fact that like a female wrestler who has a losing record, I continuously prove that women are my greatest downfall and 5.Voting for me would be compensation for the sad fact that I have an extremely small .... well. you get the picture..Make sure your votes are in!!

7 comments:

Supa said...

This seems to be a running theme in your posts, but is your d*ck really that damn small? Just askin'....

CaffeineDiva said...

wow... um... I was all set to post an intellectual comment... but it seems all I can come up with is...WOW.

Anonymous said...

You are my dailyt must read, of course you have my vote!

Supa said...

oh yeah, and of course I'll vote for you HC!

Anonymous said...

oh, come on cutie, you already got my vote! ^_^

Unknown said...

the ill thing is that you have gotten NO TRIM for being Black Blogger of the Year..

ha ha ha ha h aha
gotcha

josie said...

i will vote every time i come to your blog