Friday, November 11, 2005
100 Things About Me(76-100)
I have taken forever completing this list, so like Jah Rule's career, I'm sure glad this is over. Here is 76-100.
76. I don't have any children
77. even though I want some, but who will be brave enough to accept my "demon seed"?
78. But when if I do procreate, I will make sure that my kid will kick your kids ass.
79. If you have a problem with that, motherfucker I'm not that hard to find.
80. I have a issue with letting things go, but I'm getting better with it.
81. But I did have an issue with some bloggers upset at me commenting on people's blog, claiming that I was trying to garner votes for the blog awards.
82.Which was fine, but based on the fact that in an act of satire I said that I would run a "shameless campaign" and that I would "comment vague shit just for people to check out my site" kind of makes their disgust somewhat misguided and retarded.
83. I even saw a post where bloggers openly discussed this to the point that I still roll my eyes and get headaches from it, primarily because the people still had to like what they saw in order to vote in the first place.
84. Even this one blogger that I refuse to name came to my blog, first anonymously, then under her real name to talk shit. She doesn't want any parts of me, and I don't want to publicize a blog about genital warts and giving "mouth hugs" to supply her heroin habit, so I won't call her out. Fucking Peasant.
85.I guess I still have a problem with "Letting shit go" huh?
86. I went to High School with this guy.
87. Being that he is an actor, and has the ability to get more ass than a toilet seat, I should hate on him like the bitter bastard that I am.
88. But he was a nice guy, who was also on my track team.
89. So nice in fact, that he dropped out of a race in order for me to get enough points to letter.
90. I talked to Jude Law in a club once.
91. We talked about Hip Hop and he bought me a shitload of drinks
92. I even openly wondered if he was hitting on me at one point.
93. Which would be wrong because I LOVE CHICKS and I am ALL MAN BABY!!!
94. But he wasn't, and I was glad for two reasons. One because after 20 years of chasing women in some sort of fashion, the verdict is finally in, I'm straight. But also because I wouldn't know who I could brag to about it exactly.
95. Aurthur Ashe is one of my personal hero's.
96. I want to brutally humiliate, any black person who utters the phrase "You talk white" like it is some sort of put down. Funny thing is, these same people couldn't give you one black history fact if a man with a itchy trigger finger suffering from turrets was holding a gun to their head. Motherfuckers.
97. I feel that Hip Hop will never die.
98. even though it is on life support.
99. I'm down with oral, only if you are down with reciprocity
100. I'm glad that my black ass is done with this fucking list