Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quote of the Week

The following quote was from the ex that I wrote about yesterday, who somehow "doesn't read my blog anymore" and is "over me". There was more to the comment than this obviously, but this particular quote pretty much sums up the running motif of my entire blog. Anyway, even though the following quote is at my expense, I thought it was pretty funny.(even though she did spot me 3 inches, god bless her soul)

"What the hell made you think that what I want out of life is an immature, egotistical, emotionally stunted, insecure asshole that offers 4 inches and 5 thrusts in bed?"

Classic. Always the one to self promote, here are some posts proving her case.

Here are some "egotistical" posts:
Example 1.
Example 2
Example 3.

"Emotionally stunted" posts:
Example 1.
Example 2
Example 3.

..and some "immature" posts.

Example 1.
Example 2.
Example 3.

Fuck it, lets throw some "insecure" posts in there as well:
Example 1.
Example 2.
Example 3

8 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Remind me never to piss you off ;)

CaffeineDiva said...

Damn... damn damn damn.
and one more for the road.. Damn!

a beer sort of girl said...

AH ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Ahhhhhh.....
Love it.

Anonymous said...

hee hee!

Anonymous said...

WOW,
Thank goodness were still on good terms.

Amadeo said...

You're one of the last things I believe in man.

IsLifeLame said...

That sounded more like a compliment to me?

Unknown said...

you a funny dude. but a great way to make a point...