Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey HumanityCritic, what in the fuck are you doing with this in your ipod? Thomas Dolby: "She Blinded me with Science"



Every time I hear this song it reminds me of this girl I dated right after college named Claudia. Smart, funny, razor sharp wit, but she was always depressed because she absolutely hated how she looked. Not to look back with rose colored glasses or anything, but she was flawless in my honest opinion, her not being a stick figure is one of the reasons I loved her. Anyway, she had her mind set on getting some lypo, and some other physical alterations of her liking. I objected, gave her the "you are beautiful the way you are" speech which was sincere, but I think she just brushed that off as me trying to say the right thing. After lypo, a nose job, and brand new shiny pair of enhanced tits, it quickly seemed like I was fucking someone else.

It seemed like Claudia vanished and this new person was her robot version, to the point that when she would complain of muscle cramps I'd ask if she would "like me to get my oil can?", I'd randomly call her "Stretch Armstrong", and when she put her tits in my face during sex I would scream "She blinded me with Science. SCIENCE!!"" I think I gave her a complex, imagine that, a woman having a complex AFTER surgery. My bad.

5 comments:

CaffeineDiva said...

LIke a true 80's kid should... I love this song!!!
SCIENCE!

CaffeineDiva said...

LIke a true 80's kid should... I love this song!!!
SCIENCE!

Mo Diggs said...

You're lucky she didn't kill you (with SCIENCE!)

BLESSD1 said...

Man...I used to LOVE this song and now that I know who made it, it's going on my myspace. Thanks HC!

Otis said...

Thanks HC, I had forgotten about that song.