Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Few useless Humanity F. Critic facts..

A friend of mine got a job at Vibe magazine recently, so I thought I would honor her by doing one of those things in said magazine where they ask an artist certain questions and they give the top 3 answers. Anyway, here it goes.


Things that annoy me:

*People who can't take a joke.
*People who can't take a punch.
*Rap critics who don't know shit about Hip Hop Culture.

You never leave home without:
*Medal pipe I keep in my backseat
*Gum, breath-mints, breath spray, floss
*Trojan Condoms(Naw I can't fit them, but you never know when you can make a kid's day by making balloon animals

I have a secret crush on:
*Janeane Garofalo
*Christiane Amanpour
*Vivian Brown(Black weather channel woman)

Your favorite Beat-makers are:
*J Dilla
*DJ Premier
*Pete Rock

Favorite Fragrances:
*I'm old school, Joop
*This sounds manly, Candies for men
*Even though this excites alcoholic broads, a few dabs of whiskey behind my ear

Favorite Foods:
*Mac and Cheese
*Crab legs
*Steak

Wackest thing about having a blog:
*People's complaint that my posts are long. Jesus fucking Christ already, what kind of lazy fuck are you anyways?? Yes, I'm wordy, so fucking what?? Listen asshole..Ooops, there I go being "wordy again"
*People misinterpreting what you say.
*The fact that I haven't gotten one piece of ass off this site yet.

9 comments:

Jameil said...

you do not like vivian brown or wear whiskey! hahahahahaha! the model republican at my job (khakis, blue blazer, american flag pin at least twice a week) criticizes rap all the time. do you know this idiot said, "rap ruined r&b." what the fuck are you talking about? i didn't even know how to rebutt that because it was fallacious on so many levels. i just looked at him like damn you're dumb.

Unknown said...

yo
can i do one like this too...?

Uncivil said...

Still reading your blog and always enjoy it.

You'll have to forgive me, but I'm not too fond of our modern day "Rap & Hip Hop". I'm ducking as I type this. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of one of those "Critical" left hooks!!!LOL
Still stuck in the 70's & early 80's.

I always listened to more Soul & Funk music than Rock back in those days. Catching up on the old Rock now.

Loved the older black artist.The Commodores, Chaka Khan, Earth Wind & Fire, Kool & the Gang, Ohio Players, James Brown, P-Funk/ Parliament-Funkadelic, and the list goes on.

Guess I'll have to shake it like it's 1978!!!!!

TiffJ said...

I'm gonna have to try that whiskey behind the ear trick...
I usually carry a condom with me, in my cosmetic bag, but sometimes the wrapper gets a little worn from non-use, and I get discouraged and just remove it... feeling as if I'm deluding myself. *sigh*

SP said...

You left off Samantha Brown.

FreeBeing said...

Too funny. I swear I didn't see this until after I did my "3 Things" post! (Keep wearing whiskey & you're going to pick up the wrong kind of woman - lol)

nappysista said...

your blog literally has me laughing out loud:)

josie said...

cool facts man.
yea, your posts are long but they are very interesting.

Chubby Chocolate said...

Good gracious. Your posts aren't long at all. that's just crazy....You haven't gotten any ass from your blog because you keep dropping hints about your desire to fill up a magnum condom! ;-)

As always, great post.