Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Video of the day..

A Tribe Called Quest: "Electric Relaxation"

The past week, being sick and all, I learned a few things that I didn't realize before. Last week I learned when watching a Barbara Walters special that Matthew McConaughey hasn't used deodorant in 20 years, on Sunday I learned that "it's hard out here for a pimp", and this morning I have come to grips with "Electric Relaxation" being my favorite A Tribe Called Quest song of all time. I know, it's not particularly a popular choice, but when I first heard the song it became my official theme song for whenever I went out to paint the town red. Shit, I still play it when I venture out to some nightspot with a few bucks, a condom, and a dream..

5 comments:

Miz JJ said...

Love this jam!

Shorty let me tell you about my only vice/
It has to do with lots of lovin' and it ain't nuthin' nice.

Love Q-Tip!

Piscean Princess said...

It may not be one of the more popular, but as far as I'm concerned, certainly one of the (if not THE) best. Thanks for the memories.

Justice said...

Peace Fam,

That shit bangs, matter of act I am going to put that on right now. Also so you know fam I think me and you are like related or something, for real taste wise we are pretty much in the same line of thinking. keep up the writing black.

Peace

EJ Flavors said...

Relax yourself girl / preset plan.....
Man, the song AND the video always had me hooked. Damn you makin me pull that out....

Anonymous said...

I don't get it

But then I'm white :)