Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Red Hot Chili Peppers Video: "Dani California"



This is the new video by the Red Hot Chili Peppers entitled "Dani California", the song is pretty cool, it's just good to see them come out with some new material. In an age where "mall" rock groups bombard the charts, dudes who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, and think that having an awkward hairstyle and wearing eyeliner makes them "Rock and Roll", it's get to see the veteran rockers come back to hold it down. Have I told you how Anthony Keides saved my life once?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Red Hot Chilli Peppers is one of my favorite bands...now that I think about it they may in fact be my "favorite band". At any rate, thanks again, it's been along time since they put out some new material. I can't wait to get the CD.

I was sitting in traffic earlier this week and decided to put in my RHCP greatest hits CD in... "Soul To Squeeze" and "Under the Bridge" took me back to my lonely suicidal nights and days in boarding school...damn I'm getting old.