Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just a few Random thoughts..

Am I the only person who has the sudden need to smash Wilder Valderrama in the face with a brick?? I guess that anger stems from me seeing a new show he hosts entitled "Yo Momma" where people basically play the dozens. Not only is it cheesy, but you feel the collective raping of a culture the same way they had the Flintstones characters rapping in a cereal commercial, or how stores actually came out with "Grunge-wear". But momma jokes are one thing, but at the end of the show actually people's mothers who are in attendance are the source of ridicule. Fuck that, that's the best way to get a motherfucker paralyzed.

While watching "Flavor of Love" a few weeks back, I realized the the name doesn't fit the show. The show should have been titled "Vh1's Fear Factor", because any chick who can french kiss Flava Flav and not throw up should win some fucking prize.

I love me a thick woman, the more "cushion for the pushin'" I say, but I have a message for comedian Monique. "I fucking get it, your a big girl and you're proud!! Jesus.."

Tom Delay claims that he wants to relocate to Virginia which is bad news for obvious reasons. The bright side is that at least I have another person to add to my "people's lawns to defecate on" list along with Pat Robertson.

I'm I the only one who is sick and tired of those ass-hats who are behind "South Park"? I mean, I agree with them on the whole Isaac Hayes thing, but their whole "we hate celebrities who speak out on issues because we are so 'outside the box" shtick is getting as weak as a Courtney Love attempt at sobriety when you still conquer those same topics in your cartoon. It gets even worse when Matt Stone bashed Chappelle's choice to walk away from his show by saying, "It's like, 'Dude, everyone wants to fucking walk away. But you don't, because that's lame.'" What's even lamer is you not knowing what it feels like to have an entire race on your shoulders jackass.

8 comments:

Vman said...

I agree with all of those opinions except for the one about about South Park. I know trey parker shouldn't have said that to chappelle but he still makes a great show and his political views are similar to yours. They do make fun of celebrities a lot though.

Unknown said...

TOm Delay aka the Hammer.. i got to talk to this dude... he dont' come off like Robertson who is fanatic. I am surprised he resigned but he knew his butt was cooked.

I can't stand Mo'nique.. a straight buffoon

SP said...

I think Flava's show should have been called "Ghetto Batchlor".

Elizabeth said...

Er- inadvertantly posted the comment I wanted to put her in your wedding section....

sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark!

hey! leaving steaming hot browns in lawns is MY calling card nap! been watching this blog from inside the chainlink for a while. love it.

/grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TiffJ said...

On Wilma Valderrama... Prick. Anybody who runs his mouth about who he has boned in Hollywood, flagrantly rate them, and then in the same breath, brag that he has an 8-incher is pathetic and is in desperate need of attention (or a damn job). I've no doubt that his show sucks donkey d*ck.

on Flava of Love... Not only does Flava looks like an otherworldly being, but the wenches on the show only got a paltry $100 per show (too bad for the bitch who got booted first), and about $250 for the subsequent reunion show. They made out with this monstrosity of a man for chump change! sad.

ChiChi said...

I heard about that show. Alas, I can't watch it cuz I don't have cable again...yet.

The very idea of doing a show...just devalues the whole art of playing the dozens. LOL It's not even funny anymore.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, she looks like a female porky pig to me. She is great, at a fucking Pie eating contest...lol