Friday, April 21, 2006

Video of the Day.. Kool G Rap: "Ill Street Blues"



I dedicate this post to Kool G Rap, a top ten MC despite what those incompetent fucks over at MTV think. Besides me stealing the line from G-Rap by saying, "I'll bust a nut, get up, and wipe my d*ck on your curtain!" after sex to freak out a miscellaneous lover to the point that she clutches her draperies, the line "Up, Up, Up and away cause I don't play clown. Buck, Buck, Buck, take that with you on the way down!" is one of my all time favorites. But, if you like good old fashioned American violence like I do, check out the Kool G Rap video "On the Run" here. Vivd storytelling, and you have to endorse a video that was banned by both Mtv and B.E.T.

4 comments:

MZPEACH said...

I like this song. Dancing.

Neo Realist said...

aww i like kool g rap

sparringK9 said...

love this blog. i've followed thru on some of your music recommendations and have not been sorry. love your rips on mary j blige. and your leaving women disappointed stories...too much to mention. go nappy.

Anonymous said...

As always, a gem!