Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kobe giving a guy a testicle sandwich, more video, audio, and other Oddities



I'm pretty sure Kobe was tired of hearing how Nash got the MVP because he "made his teammates better", when the fact that Kobe plays both ends of the court and has to defend the other teams best scorer kind of kills that argument. So, because he didn't want to get into an intricate debate with Steve Nash on the topic, he decided to turn him into a poster while forcing Nash to give him a hernia exam. (Another vesion here)

A couple of weeks ago I did a post entitled "Scott Van Pelt is my new homeboy" where I gave props to my favorite ESPN anchor mainly because he quotes M.O.P in his broadcasts. I also mentioned his dead on impression of Stephen A. Smith, that you can listen to here. (He also does a great impression of Mel "Draft pick guy" Kiper.)

Jesus Christ lady, that is a punch!!

I know that I'm late, but I recently saw the Fight Klub battle's between Lady Luck and Remy Ma. Even though Remy won, Lady Luck was the clear winner based on her lyrics being obviously better. So, in honor of Ms. Luck herself, here is some Youtube goodness.

12 comments:

Amadeo said...

When I saw them arguing and then Nash getting...that's worse than posterized...I knew you had to be enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

that was a charge.

Anonymous said...

well thats pretty much all kobe can do at this point cause nash's name is being etched on that mvp trophy...and very well maybe going on to the next round.

but i guess at least kobe will always have that dunk.

Dynamite Soul said...

I thougt Lady was raw, but she is not versatile to me, she sounds like a dude, and she sucks for being racist and thinking she's cute when she looks like a bratwurst.


In the last round, she didn't use what Remy said about her, she went back to sounding a little premeditated, she's lookin' overrated.

I saw Remy's friend(in the pink) mouth a word while Remy was rhyming. I don't know if it was just a saying, or if Remy went back to the books on that verse.

Either way, it was kinda "meh", but Remy switched styles on the fly, which made her better overall, Lady can spit, but I will denounce her like the Muzzies do the Danes for that self-hating remark she made.

By the way, is it me, or is the host of Fight Klub an ass?

Anonymous said...

Lady Luck is nasty, compared to all the other underachieving broads out there. As for the Fight Klub, Luck ate Remy up, there is no doubt about that. Remy is wack.

Anonymous said...

Luck has that swagger though, and whenshe says she's cute its a defense mechanism because she's a big girl. That I thought was obvious.

The Fight Klub thing was all Lady Luck's. Remy is wack and she got handled like the weak link that she is. Lady Luck all the way.

Anonymous said...

my my my "i am jack." dont get your panties in a bunch over a simple opinion. did i just insult your "man-crush"? cause if so, i mean no harm. haha!

Sherlon Christie said...

No one likes Kobe in the media world.

The Future said...

Kobe- Who is the MVP bitch?
Nash - You are sir, can you take your dick out of my mouth now?

BLESSD1 said...

Funny comments all...but it was a charge. Helluva dunk (can you expect any less from Kobe?), but it was a charge. I hope Nash was wearing a mouthpiece, cuz I'm pretty sure Kobe's "manhood" ruined his dentals! LOL! Good piece, as usual. Excelsior

Anonymous said...

It might have been a charge, but there is no way that was going to be called during the playoffs, especially where Nash was standing.

BLESSD1 said...

Oh...that charge has been called in several other games...but it wasn't gonna be called with a dunk so spectacular by the guy who EVERYONE thought was gonna be the mvp...as loathe as I am to admit it, SHOULD HAVE BEEN the MVP. *sigh* He's just about guarunteed that Nash won't enjoy it much though....