Monday, July 10, 2006

Video of the Day: MF Doom: "Favorite Ladies"



I'm a huge MF Doom fan, but this is hardly my favorite video or song by the man. But this video reminds me of a time when I used to have a vast amount of girlfriends at one time. Yes I was a pig, but at the time I justified my dalliances with many women as me "needing a variety" so I wouldn't get bored out of my fucking skull. It wasn't even a sex thing, OK it was, but the fact that I could hang out with women that ranged from a rich socialite, a female prison guard, a spoken word artist, and a straight hood chick just made the life of serial cheater even that much more of an interesting existence. I would act holier than thou and say that I have discontinued said lifestyle because of how morally inept it is, I wish I could, but the only reason that I'm not with more women than pepper spray currently is because of my extreme fear of my penis falling off. Anyhow, this video reminds me of that particular time in my life.

Oh yeah, on a side note, have you noticed how detailed wikipedia can be?? I like to be informed like any other red blooded American, but they go so in depth with some of their profiles I'm scared to see what they will write about me if I ever become famous. I can see it now, my blog would be mentioned along with personal facts like "He used to wet the bed until he was 20" and that I "currently sleep with a Strawberry Shortcake doll."


*P.S: Minutes after I posted this entry a real good friend of mine made me aware that MF DOOM is referncing drugs in this song. Man, who would have thought that HumanityCritic missed an old fashioned drug reference, I'm slipping.



MF Doom interview

5 comments:

M.Dot. said...

You gotta get that Madlib version of that jawn.

Its one of my favorite sh*ts.

K1NG said...

I cant believe how much sh*t he is putting out so soon...My favorite rapper

Anonymous said...

Im ashamed to say that I am new to the Doom as I was caught up in the commercial rap world for soooo long (Thanks Source)that I have been playing catch up for a minute. Big Ups on video.
HipHop aint dead but if we all don't go get him out the hospice, it will never be better. For Us or HipHop

Anonymous said...

^cosign!

Madlib's Saturday Morning remix does this song justice!

Anonymous said...

Lovin ya use of imagery as always..makes up for your evil and slanderous ways...HA HA I couldn't even say that with a straight face!!!