Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Video of the Day: The Roots feat. Roy Ayers: "Proceed 2"



The reason why I picked this particular song today is because it is the one tune that you can catch me free-styling to in my car like a bona fide madman. Blue haired old ladies, garbage men, business women, surfer girls, and your garden variety goth dude all look on in amazement as I bust my best impromptu rhyme with aggression, waving my fists like I'm trying to fight some invisible force that doesn't want me to touch my steering wheel. I know that people probably think that I'm nuttier than squirrel shit, but they would freestyle too if they had this tune blaring in their car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope shit. why is black thought so muthafuckin' cool? thanks for posting that. i truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

You have now moved from being my favorite blogger with some issues.. To Being a MEGABlogger with potential for greatness.

Yes, Im a fan of the Legendary Roots crew.

Big Ups

SoundOff said...

Whats up...I just stumbled onto your webpage a week ago. I love the blog. I love the Roots crew. I was amazed when a young boy served Black Thought at West Chester University though. But, everybody has a bad day.

Coltrane Jenkins said...

I forgot about this joint. Good stuff.

Keep on keepin' on...