Tuesday, June 07, 2005

If you can't stand the Heat..

I love blogging, I really do. The main reason is because you good folks don't hold back on your comments, positive or negative, and I like that. Yall have been cool, and my mother wanted to ask all of you guys how could you deal with such filth after she read this, but I digress.The main reason that I usually don't respond in the comment section is because most of the comments are just that, your opinions, and since it is hardly something requiring a response so I usually don't. Many people disagree with a lot of what I write here, but there are two topics that yall will never feel me on and that is OK because I'm not trying to convert you. Those two topics are my take on religion and Kobe Bryant.(yes I'm a Lakers fan)

I must say because I am a Kobe Bryant fan that I took a perverse pleasure in the Heat being given their walking papers last night. Even though I feel that Shaq has talked shit all year about Kobe and has been a 300 pound bitch-like whining malcontent, I thought I would give him a break and not diss him today. That was until I heard that he said the following about Ben Wallace a couple of days ago: "My thing is, if you're the defensive player of the year, show me," O'Neal said. "Show me. That's my thing." He then went on to say ". "I'm the Diesel, I'm just being me. You guys are the ones that vote for defensive player of the year and the (bleep) awards that you all be handing out."

For one thing no one can guard Shaq, the guys is a beast, I can admit that. But. Wallace is 6-9, 240 whereas Shaq is 7-1, 325 so just consider that for a minute.

Well Shaq, that "Defensive player of the year" is going to the finals while your non rapping, wack movie making ass will be back in Miami thinking up some more incoherent shit to say about Kobe.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAAAAD BOYYYYS, BAAAAD BOYYYYS!!

That is all.

melette said...

Go Pistons!!!

Jdid said...

The champs are here!

Amadeo said...

I'm cool with the Pistons, could give a damn about Shaq, I just want A.I. to win, the man works to hard.

BLESSD1 said...

Damn...from whence did all of these bandwagon "bad boys" fans come from? What's sad is that they were prolly some bandwagon Lakers fans 3 years ago when Shaq and Kobe were winning trophies. Ahh...how the times change.

ManNMotion said...

Shaquille is a punk. An egotistical one. Any time he's had an altercation (I'll call it a temper tantrum) he goes after the weakest guy on the other team, never the toughest. And even though he's a physical specimen, he whines that people play him too rough, and then he wants to talk tough again. Plus, his name rhymes with Lucille.

...oops *gets off soapbox* sorry

SP said...

I feel bad for Wade and all the people that wanted the Heat to win, but I am glad Shaq didn't win. He is just so cocky. I'm glad he's not with the Lakers anymore, cuz that's my team!

Cheryl said...

Come on now...you built me up, to break me down with the Shaq stuff. Kobe is an asshole. Hate to say it. But he is. My brother played in the Sonny Hill basketball league with his as kids. He was a bitch then, and he's an even bigger bitch now.

*whew*

Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest. Now...I'm gonna go see if all the Piston lovers are blogging about how well the Pistons are doing against the Spurs...oh wait...they're down two aren't they?