Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hip Hop breaks that I can't get out of my head: Take Six "Spread Love"



I don't know what it is, like that innocent glance you exchanged with a miscellaneous woman 15 years ago that still seems to be tattooed to your brain - this song is similar solely because of how many Hip Hop DJ's use the same part of said song during their respective mixes. Sure, the song is cool, but nothing makes my head bob more aggressively than an epileptic giving a blow-job - than hearing the chorus of this song played over a booming kick drum and snare.

1 comment:

Benticore said...

Man, there is something about Take 6 Harmonizing that always gets to me, in a good way. This was actually the first video I've ever seen of them though. I wasn't ready for the hats, fellas. I know it was '89, but damn.

Benticore
Out