Monday, May 08, 2006

Ladies and Gentleman, HumanityCritic


My mother gave me this picture of myself the other day, and this photo says a million words. For one thing, notice that big chunk of hair missing from my hairline? Yeah, that is when yours truly attempted to cut my hair in a sheer act of adolescent genius. My head looks like a gigantic brown balloon, that corduroy outfit is screaming "future asshole", and it looks like my right eye is doing that Biggie Smalls "what in the fuck are you looking at" thing. Anyway, that's me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...

Anonymous said...

tooo cute.

saga said...

am I the only one wondering where that suit is? ok, then maybe I'm the only one whose parents saved that kind of thing, to torture their grown children with later?

MZPEACH said...

Aww, you are so cute. You know, I actually have an imagine of you that looks very close to this. But I am phychic like that. :)

Rose said...

You were such a cute little fellow....Awwww

Anonymous said...

Awww! That's so cute! I love the butterfly collar by the way!