Monday, June 19, 2006

Henry Rollins' love letter to Ann Coulter



Last week I saw that blond javelin aka "Treasure Troll" Ann Coulter on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". I don't know if Ann ponied up all her dick sucking money and decided to pay off the entire audience, but the crowd that night was pretty supportive of her incoherent ramblings. That just shows you that Ann's "Pole smoking" prowess surely buys her a lot of support, or that Jay Leno's audience is wacker than a motherfuker and I'm justified in preferring the comedic stylings of David Letterman. Anyway, here is a short video by Henry Rollins that I found pretty amusing. I fucking love this guy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I say this too much. One more time: Fucking Awesome.

MZPEACH said...

Henry and I are looking for the same type of woman.

Jonzee said...

Yeah...Jay got no flow on the comedy thing. I mean, his jokes are as bad as the ones on Saturday Night Live for the most of the last 15 years. Dave is much more satisfying and more than likely way more to the left than that fool Jay

I am not surprised that Ole Annie "Let me see your "gun" " was well received on his show. Aint a whole lot of people from either coast in his audience.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you stupid faggots would rather take your political points from a fucking >>ROCKER<< than an educated political author?

Ask yourself if you're on the right side of history.

The Humanity Critic said...

"Hahaha you stupid faggots would rather take your political points from a fucking >>ROCKER<< than an educated political author?

Ask yourself if you're on the right side of history."

Hey Jackass, I won't even mention how vaginal it is of you to comment anonymously. But seriously, Anne Coulter is debunked on a regular basis, considered a certified nutjob, and lies her javelin figured ass off on a regular basis. Henry Rollins is more credible than that bitch is. So I am on the right side of history, fucking jizzbag.