Friday, June 02, 2006

Video of the Day: Eric B and Rakim: "I Ain't no joke"



Let me apologize right now to the many Tupac fans who leave me nasty "Where is Tupac" messages on my Greatest MC of All Time post, eat a dick already, I'm sure there are a million other fucking blogs you can check out where they feel that Tupac is indeed the messiah, who can turn your tap water into an alcoholic beverage. Not here sugar-tits. That being said, Rakim is the best that ever held a microphone apparatus. Period. Have a great weekend kids!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video had constant rotation on my Myspace.com page!!!

Thank you for reminding ones that hip hop cred had nothing to do with killin' people back then...

BLESSD1 said...

I recently listened to "Guess Who's Back" by the Rak....and man...when I tell you that there is not one weak bar in that ENTIRE song...*shaking my head*.

C Love "The Rap Addict" said...

yup yup!!!

ManNMotion said...

Used to be my theme song, it was in rotation on my recent road trip.

Unknown said...

thank the god for youtube...