Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Technical Virgin



Not for nothing, but where were girls like this when I was in high school? If it wasn't me and some female classmate of mine dryhumping to the point that the friction of our jeans almost starting a fire, the long ass makeout sessions due to the young woman's unwillingness to take it a few steps further, or her simply telling me "You aren't deserving enough to be my first!", I would have loved an open minded chick like the one in the video. Granted, I've never been a fan of the old fashion "back door" entry, and I find something oddly unromantic about yelling "Yo what is that, corn??" during the sex act, it sure as hell beats the shit out of teenage blueballs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...yeah...LMAO

West said...

That's a trip.

As for your question about where these females were when you were younger, maybe the chicks you knew were like the ones I knew... unimpressed by technicalities.

Dry-humpin' (or even wet-humpin') ain't sex, but takin' a pole to the hole is.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, head was on the menu, back then. Anal wasn't, though, which was cool with me.

Piscean Princess said...

I wish I had known there would be a big flashing red ANAL SEX on the screen, since I was looking at this at work. I guess that's what I get!

Anonymous said...

My kid watches that gal at night she has a PBS show Called goodnight or something. Now everytime I watch it I will think of that...... hmmmmmm interesting